Dallas Spring Helice Championships
March 13-15, 2015
The Dallas Gun Club and the United States Helice Association present the Dallas Spring Helice Championships.
Preliminary Day March 13
20 Bird Races
Club opens at 12:00 PM for practice. Race starts approximately at 1:30.
Races and practice to follow. Shooting will stop at 6:00 PM.
Based on 60 targets – Saturday and Sunday, March 14-15
30 targets each day from 27 meters
Selection match for the 2015 US Helice Team
Awards to the HOA Champion, Concurrent HOA Champions, Daily High Gun Award
Saturday March 14
Practice starts at 9:00 AM. Race starts at 10:30 AM.
After shooting on Saturday, the Dallas Gun Club will sponsor hors d’oeuvres and cocktails, followed by the Review of Guns.
Review of Guns for Sunday’s 30 Target Event
- Shooters Entry Fee: $100.00
- Minimum bid of Self: $100.00
- Buyer Share: 85% Shooter Share: 15%
- Divided 50%, 30%, 20% – Paid to top three high scores – Ties divide
Sunday March 15
Practice starts at 9:00 AM. Race starts at 10:00 AM
Daily 30 Target Helice Main Race Entry Fee
(Includes USHA $20.00 Daily Fee): $125.00
Daily Helice Non-Compulsory Purses & Options
- Championship Purse (1st, 2nd, 3rd): $100
- Consolation Purse (4th, 5th, 6th): $50
- $20 each 10 (one money): $60
- $25 each 15 (one money): $50
- Long Run Front (one money): $25
- Long Run Back (one money): $25
- Hunter’s Purse (1st, 2nd, 3rd): $25
- Vet’s Purse (55+, 1st & 2nd): $50
- Super Vet’s Purse (65+, 1st & 2nd): $50
- Ladies Purse (1st & 2nd): $50
Daily Races following daily Main Race, time permitting.
Management reserves the right to change the program without recourse or protest. Participants, as well as spectators, shall be on the grounds at their own risk, and NO LIABILITY SHALL BE ASSUMED BY THE DALLAS GUN CLUB. For questions or to request more information, please call (972)462-0043 ext. 12.