An Exciting New Membership Offering
In response to many calls to make it easier for young shooters to join the Club, the Board has adopted Bylaw and Rule changes to permit a new category of members – Junior Members. There are a limited number of Junior Memberships currently available. The basic terms of a Junior Membership are as follows (for a complete list of the rules governing junior membership. For further information please check with the Club Manager or Office Manager.
- A Junior Member must be between the ages of 21 and 35 years of age.
- The initiation fee for a Junior Member is 1/2 of the initiation fee payable by a Resident Member, payable as follows: (i) $1,000 at the time of acceptance of the membership; and (ii) the balance of the initiation fee in equal installments over the next ten (10) dues billing cycles (5 years) or, if less, the number of billing cycles remaining until the Junior Member reaches his/her 36th birthday.
- Junior Members must pay the same monthly dues as Resident Members.
- Junior Members may not vote or hold office as an officer or director of the Club.
- Junior Memberships may not be sold or transferred.
- A Junior Member may apply to become a Resident Member at any time prior to his/her 36th birthday. Upon acceptance as a Resident Member, the Junior Member shall pay the difference between the initiation fees previously paid by such Junior Member and the initiation fee in effect for a Resident Membership on the date that the Junior Member joined the Club as a Junior Member.
- If a Junior Member desires to continue to use the Club beyond his/her 36th birthday, then prior to his/her 36th birthday, a Junior Member must (i) apply to become a Resident Member, and (ii) pay the difference between the initiation fees previously paid by such Junior Member and the initiation fee in effect for a Resident Membership on the date that the Junior Member joined the Club as a Junior Member. If a Junior Member has failed to comply with the foregoing as of his/her 36th birthday, his/her membership shall terminate on his/her 36th birthday.